sandy's blog

7/27/2005

Injury, Concentration and Sextants

I'm halfway through recovering from an injury to my left thigh which resulted in having a large haemotoma removed, spending several days in hospital and requiring to be on crutches for a few weeks. My attention span hasn't been great over the last two weeks (probably as a result of lack of sleep) so I've not been up to anything interesting. Photos of the incision and the wound are available. Today I thought I'd play around with JSP, but so far haven't figured out what to download. The debian box that runs my web server had run out of disk space which didn't help either. I bought a sextant today. It's an ornimantal one which probably doesn't work very accurately, but looks interesting. I spent yesterday playing Sim City 2000... Oh, the memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home