sandy's blog

12/08/2005

Gym and New Car

The week before last, Agnieszka and I started going to Bellahouston Leisure Centre to play badminton. I've not played for about a year, and I've forgotten most of the rules, but it's all good fun anyway. Once I find my book about it, we'll start following the rules. Last week, I got my new car - a Lotus Elise convertible which I traded the MG in for. Highly impractical, but so much fun. Here is a photo of me standing next to it, and here is a better photo of an identical one (apart from being left hand drive and having foreign plates on it). It's a 2002 model, and has a low milage. I got a Samsung D500 mobile phone to replace my Nokia, and as soon as I find a way of getting photos off it, I'll post pics of the new car and maybe tomorrow's Christmas work night out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home