sandy's blog

9/25/2005

More Beer

So Saturday night was the second night of exploring different ales this weekend. Michelle and Scott arrived around 17:00 and we watched two episodes of The OC which Scott had on his iBook. I had another look at converting pairs of lattitude and longitude coordinates into distance in miles. We headed off to the Bon Accord but unfortunately arrived just after they stopped serving food. That turned out not to be such a bad thing... I discovered yet another thing I really like about this place... they let us bring in an Indian takeaway from Panjea and provided us with plates and cutlery. I had Old Peculier, Magus and Godiva before we moved on to Solid Rock which was having a big celebration for its 30th birthday, then onto Bloc where I met a nice French girl who I'm going to meet up with at The Shed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home