sandy's blog

9/14/2005

Back to Mountain Biking

Yesterday I left work early with the bike and went out on the back road from East Kilbride towards Darvel, and stopped off at a small carpark with a forrestry commision sign. I cycled almost all of the way down the track and back, a total of about 4km. That's my 1st time off-road since I injured my leg. Cycling for an hour does hurt my leg, and this off-road stuff's going to take a bit of getting used to again. I'm intending going out again on Thursday and Friday, hopefully getting further. Checking the map today, I could take a slightly different path and do a 4km loop. Perhaps doing it twice by the end of the week. Michelle pointed out that all this is of course far too healthy so we went to the pub as soon as I was home and changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home