sandy's blog

11/04/2005

Life Update

I've now being going out with Agnieszka for 4 weeks today, and what a fun 4 weeks they've been :-) We had a Halloween party last weekend, which had a good turnout. Photos are available here. Work has been really busy over the past 3 weeks, and I've had a few 10-hour days. I think coffee has been the only reason I've been awake some days. I've been too tired or spent too much time going out or partying at weekends to get much more mountain biking done. I'll probably squeeze another trip to Pollok Park in soon. Climbing is fun! I was at the Glasgow Climbing Centre with Neil and Jamie on Monday. It's the first time I've done it since the climbing wall at school. I need to work on my upper body strength (or just learn to climb properly as Ceri points out).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home